- When people who don’t get bookworm etiquette always try to interrupt you while you’re reading, especially when you get to the good parts. I hate this because I always lose my place and have to get back into the book…just before they talk to me again…
- When your favorite character dies. I mean, it’s just cruel! (Looking at you, George R. R. Martin. You too, J.K. Rowling)
- When you can’t stop crying, laughing, screaming, making faces, etc. while you read in public, and people think you’re psychotic.
- When no one else has read the book you’ve just finished, but it left you with so many feels that you HAVE to discuss it with someone or you’ll EXPLODE, but no one you know has read it.
- When you’re at the end of the book or series or the next installment in the series is what feels like an eternity away from being released.